5/24/2011

Katy Perry California Gurls (Passion Pit Main Mix) (feat. Snoop Dogg)

Katy Perry

Katy Flange Perry - California Gurls (Passion Pit Main Mix) (feat. Snoop Dogg)
I know a place
Where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet and wild
There must be something in the water
Sippin’ gin and juice
Laying underneath the palm trees (and them)
Boys break their necks
Trying to creep a little sneak peek (at us)
You could travel the world
But nothing comes close to the golden coast
Once you party with us
You’ll be falling in love
California girls, we’re unforgettable
Daisy Dukes, bikinislatimes on top
Sun-kissed skin, so hot
We’lll melt your Popsicle
California girls, we’re undeniable
Fine, fresh, fierce, we got it on lock
West coast, represent, now put your hands up
Sex on a beach
We get sand in our stilettos
We freak in my Jeep
Snoopy Doggy Dog on the stereo
Tone, tan, fit, and ready
Turn it up ’cause it’s gettin’ heavy
Wild, wild, West coast
These are the girls I love the most
I mean the ones, I mean like she’s the one
Kiss her, touch her, squeeze her buns
The girl’s a freak, She drive a jeep in Laguna Beach
I’m okay, I won’t play, I love the bay
Just like I love LA,
Venice Beach and Palm Springs
Summertime is everything
Homeboys banging out
All that ass hanging out
Bikinis, tankinis, martinis, no weenies
Just to get in betweeny
Katy, my lady (yeah)
You looking here, baby? (uh huh)
I’m all up on you
’Cause you representing English LyricsCalifornia (ohhh, yeah)

没有评论:

发表评论